- Wedding collections Full-day coverage with an engagement session, a second photographer, complete set of final digital images and a fine art Juniper wedding album by Cypress beginning at $7,500.
- Most options include an engagement session. This is important because it allows us to get to know one another a little better and to develop a rhythm and a rapport before your wedding day. It also produces a beautiful set of images to share with friends and family.
- I bring each image to it’s fullest potential before delivering a full copy of final digital images from your wedding day.
- I will deliver a 20 image preview within a week of your wedding day to share with friends and family and to whet your appetite while I finish the rest of your images. It’s not fair to wait any longer hard to see some images from your wedding day!
- Creating exceptional, artistic and evocative images is the most important consideration when hiring a photographer – though in my experience it is equally important to hire a photographer with whom you are able to connect on a personal level, leaving you and all of your guests overjoyed with the experience. Here is a link to reviews from previous couples who have had exactly this experience with me as their photographer. Reviews of Kiel Rucker Photography
- Wedding photography is an investment that deserves good attention when planning your wedding. I am happy to help you get a better understand the value and cost of wedding photography these days. Please click here with any questions at all.
- I have been photographing weddings in Santa Barbara for eight years. During this time I have developed strong relationships with top local wedding professionals in the area. I would love to refer you to some of my favorites.
- Custom collections can be created upon request. Please let me know what you have in mind when you submit your inquiry and I will work to create a personalized estimate for you as quickly as I can.
- Santa Barbara is a highly popular wedding destination. For this reason couples typically book 12-18 months in advance to ensure that they secure their first-choice photographer. I recommend submitting an inquiry as soon as you can to check for availability!
- Whenever possible I take part in venue walk-throughs. Together we will ensure a smooth and flowing wedding photography experience for you and your families.
(click arrows below to scroll forward and back)